- Availability: In Stock
METABOLIC PLUS combines nutrients that support metabolic function through several means. Foremost, the formula contains cofactors for key processes in the energy production system within the cell. These processes, although necessary to life, create oxidative stress which then cause a cascade of da...
METABOLIC PLUS combines nutrients that support metabolic function through several means. Foremost, the formula contains cofactors for key processes in the energy production system within the cell. These processes, although necessary to life, create oxidative stress which then cause a cascade of damaging effects over time associated to age-related diseases.
In order to enhance the efficiency of this exact system, METABOLIC PLUS has been also designed to maximize cellular defense mechanisms by: (1) increasing energy efficiency while preventing various oxidative damages from initially occurring (2) providing a wide-range of antioxidants which partake in cellular defense (3) regenerating oxidized vitamins (C & E) through the help of an antioxidant network.
Additionally, the nutrients are involved in different, but inter-related metabolic pathways, inhibiting glycation and promoting methylation. Glycation is a harmful reaction which causes many toxic by-products, including damaging nerve cells & tissues and the wrinkling of the skin. Methylation, however, is a biochemical reaction that is involved in numerous important bodily processes: supporting energy production, DNA synthesis & protection, mood and neurotransmitter functions, and detoxification, etc. These complementary benefits effectively consolidate homeostasis and general well-being, especially trough the long-term use of METABOLIC PLUS.
Metabolism is a set of biochemical reactions in the body that assists in sustainability. Key factors towards metabolism sustainability are functional mitochondria - “powerhouses” inside almost every cell. Some mitochondrial functions include:
- Production of about 95% of cellular energy
- Regulation of cell cycle (responsible for normal growth, development, and maintenance)
- Regulation of cell signaling (muscular contractions, stress responses, neurological health)
- Hormonal synthesis and signaling
- Detoxification of ammonia, in the liver
Throughout the lifespan, the number, structure, and function of the mitochondria deteriorate. Keeping this in mind, the aging process itself may be a consequence from declining mitochondria. These age-related changes most notably affect the organ systems (particularly the brain, heart, and liver) and glucose metabolism (decreased adaptive response). But overall, amplitude of conditions may arise from mitochondrial dysfunction.
Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism
- Stimulates glucose uptake and disposal
- Improves efficiency of energy production
- Maintains steady glucose levels in blood
- Reduces damaging effects of excess glucose reactions
Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
- Source for energy production
- Normal growth and development
Helps to support cardiovascular health
- Enhances cardiac bioenergetics
- Improves contraction of cardiac muscles and other cardiovascular aspects
Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Prevents oxidative damage
- Provides antioxidants
- Regenerates antioxidants
A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Supports muscular and cognitive function
- Reduces frequency of migraine, when taken as a prophylactic
- Reduces chronic inflammatory activity
- Formation of tissue, nervous system, and blood cells
- Improves mood, stress response, and general well-being
120 veggie capsules
ADULT DOSAGE: Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Each capsule contains:
- Coenzyme Q10 (microorganism) 100 mg
- DL-alpha-Lipoic acid 50 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium malate) 13.8 mg
- Zinc (zinc monomethionine) 1.18 mg
- Thiamine (thiamine diphosphate) 7 mg
- Riboflavin 2.5 mg
- Niacin 8 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5’-phospate) 12.5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 375 mcg
- Biotin 250 mcg
- Folate (folic acid) 75 mcg
- D-Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 5 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 37.74 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 3.582 IU
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
CAUTION: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking blood pressure medication, if you are taking blood thinners, if you have diabetes, if migraine frequency increases, and associated nausea and vomiting persist or worsen. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. If you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness and/or confusion, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner (as these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar).