2. We collect information to ensure we provide better services to the users. We collect information in two ways:
• The first is the information you submit when you make a purchase such as your personal information, email, telephone number, credit card number;
3. We may hire third parties, such as website engineers and developers, to help us build our website and therefore may have access to your personal information. However, these involved third parties …
4. We do our best to keep your personal information secure and confidential;
5. We may use non-identifiable information to conduct market research and improve customer experience. However, we (including involved third parties) will not sell, exchange, or transfer your personal information for commercial purposes;
6. We may share your personal information to address security or technical issues, meet any applicable law, legal process, enforceable government requests, or protect the property or safety of users or the public.